Saturday, June 11, 2011

Being Happy,[:

Just a few days ago, I lost my bestfriend. I had to end our friendship, because of personal reasons. Sometimes I miss her but I knew that I had to do it. It's for the best. I have to do what will make me happy. Not what will make other people happy. I have to focus on me. And I'm very glad I made the decision I made. I realized that I have so many people. So many. That care about me so much. But my bestfriend didn't care. She only cared about herself, sorry to say. I've known her for a long time. I should've made the decision earlier. But everything I needed to do, to make myself a happier person, was right in front of me. This whole time. I'm so happy now.(: Do everything you can to make yourself happy. It's worth it in the end. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment