Sunday, June 5, 2011

Life. It's worth living for.

Everybody cries. Everybody laughs. Everybody makes bad decisions. But its not normal when you cry because you're ashamed of yourself.. Or when you're not happy enough to ever laugh. Or when you hate your life because of the decisions that you've made. I was like this. I use to hate myself. Hate my life. Hate everything. Because I felt so alone. I felt like no one was ever there for me. Like I had no friends. I still feel like this sometimes. Sometimes, I don't like the way I look or I feel like I'm all alone. I have to pretend I'm this ray of sunshine at school. I pretend. To be happy. Truth is, I hate my life sometimes, too. Because I made bad decisions. I lost the people I cared most about. I have scars on my left arm. And a heart engraved on my left leg. I'm better then I use to be. Because I know, now, that I'm not the only one like this. I'm not alone. There are so many people that are just like me. That have gone through the same loss, pain, and tears that I have. But I know that it gets better. That's why I haven't lost hope. Or given up. Because I know that everything happens for a reason. And everything I've gone through, has just made me stronger. I have no regrets. And I'm still healing from when I was broken. I know that it will take a lot of time to heal. But eventually, things will look up. And you have to realize, that there really are people here for you. Even if it doesn't seem like it. Sometimes, you have to go through the worst of pain to be truly happy. No one said it would be easy. So be strong because you belong. We all need a reason to believe<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment