Friday, June 3, 2011

One Word: Boys.

Oh my. This is going to be a long blog(; Hahaha. Oh boy. Or should I say oh boys? Every. One of you. Girls. Is beautiful. Don't let ANYONE tell you wrong. I don't care what anyone else says. You're all so beautiful in so many ways. Being imperfect is perfect. To me. I hate the word perfect. Because no one is perfect. We're all human. We all make mistakes. Sometimes we make a mistake. Involving a boy.. Maybe he ends up breaking your heart. But you thought he was your one and only...your soul mate. He was your best friend. Your other half. Am I right? This has probably happened to many of you girls out there, along with me. But you aren't alone. I had to go thru this, too. And believe me, I know it's hard. So hard. To go thru the stress, heartbreak, and tears that these boys bring us. At one point I was just so sad and depressed because me and my ex weren't together that I vowed never to date again. That was in January. But now I'm so much stronger. I've dated other guys. And when I look at him, I feel nothing anymore. At first, whenever I looked at him, I felt like I was about to cry. It's such a sad feeling. I hated it so much. And I know that it feels like you'll always feel this way. That you'll 'never be the same without him,' but this isn't true. Trust me<3. It just takes some time. Time to heal. And time to find yourself. Heartbreak can completely tear you apart. You might fall. But you have so many people that love you. And so many people will be there to catch you when you fall. You might feel alone in your head, but in reality you're surrounded by amazing people who care. So much. About you. Just think: every time you or your boyfriend/girlfriend break up, you're one step closer to finding that one. They taught you some sort of lesson. They made you stronger. For some people, it takes time. For others it doesn't. But everyone has their perfect match. You just have to wait until he/she comes along.(: Stay strong. Don't be afraid. Be yourself. I know how hard it can be. But don't worry. We're in it together<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment