Sunday, June 5, 2011

Till The World Ends.


There's always that one person. Who's there with you through everything. For me, this person was Kaitlen. She is one of my sisters. My bestfriend. She's the apple to my pie, the straw to my berry, & she's the sparkles to my arts and crafts.:D. I love her in every way. She stuck up for me. To anyone. Who talked crap about me. But most of all, she made me believe. That I wouldn't be sad forever. She made me so much stronger. I don't know where I would be without her. I know that whenever I'm feeling down, she's only one short text away. Her personality automatically brightens anyone up that's around her. And she's been by my side through things that my other friends left me for. And I couldn't be more grateful for that. She picked me back up when I fell down. We have so many memories. And so much more to come. She's literally my sun on my rainy days. And I've had a lot of rainy days recently. But she brightens them up whenever I tell her that I need her. I hope she knows how much I love her. And how much she means to me. I know that we will be friends forever. Till the world ends.(; She's so beautiful. She's so positive. She's just. The perfect friend.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment