Friday, June 3, 2011

She's My Material Girl.[;

Everyone needs a friend. Or a bestfriend. Today, I'm going to tell you all how important Courtney is to me. She's more then a bestfriend. She's my sister. She means the world to me. You really have to earn your way up to being sisters with someone. You really do. And she did. She's the one I go to, when I need advice. The one that catches me when I start to fall. Courtney, if you're reading this, I just want to tell you how thankful I am to have you. You've helped me thru everything this year. All the crap that's happened. We've gone thru SO much. It's unbelievable. There are so many memories. And inside jokes that we have. You were the only person I could go to when no one else was there for me. And you've been a true friend. And that's really hard to find. I love you so much(: You're my Ompa Lumpa. (inside joke<3) Hahaha. And you are freaaaking beautiful.(: I know that even when we fight, we're still sisters. You keep me grounded. You keep me whole. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Anyone would be lucky to have you in their life, trust meehh.(: Thanks for all the memories. Thanks for all the laughs and the cries. Thanks for everything. You kept me strong. You kept me happy. You're my soul sister.<3 Forever and always. My material gurrrl.(;

No comments:

Post a Comment